Don't you have those moments where in you feel as if you need to let go of certain things & people, but you haven't decided yet as to who/which are worth holding on to, and who/which are dispensable? I've been having an eternal argument with myself and people on whether I have to chop my hair off (you thought I'm posting on a cat fight with one of my friends, didn't you?! well, I don't post such here. That's just too high school!). Anyway, going back - a month ago, I decided to just let go of a few inches of my crowning glory after almost 2 years of not having a hair cut; And after receiving comments from my mother & brother that my hair is becoming dreadful just because it's almost reaching my behind. So, I decided to put into action, just a few days ago, right before meeting up with the girls for some birthday celebration:) It was actually relieving. But I might just cut a few inches more;-)
Another realization, I should probably become more "girly," (or not? haha!) I barely visit the salon. My last one was almost 2 years ago since I rarely have my hair treated, colored and what not simply because it can be tiring (or fun?) to become a girl, needing to pay attention to your appearance very often and having to spend for it!;-) And I'm probably the only one among all my girl friends (High school & College combined) who has only gone to the salon for a mani-pedi for less than 3 times of my entire life time, dating to this day! Is that bad? or weird? Haha! Oh well. This is just a short rant-post of my feminine problems!
Question still remains; To hold on to those habits or to let go? We'll see ;-)
you look great ki!
ReplyDeleteThanks ki! But I really need to have a quick fix soon. Disturbed with my hair:( not used to it. haha
Delete